Each year from August to December, many churches donate food items to Bethany from their Harvest Home service. Non-perishables are primarily collected; however some perishable items may be donated.
Donated food are items are used to supplement the meals and snacks provided to the children living at Bethany.
Suggested Items Include:
- Brand-Name Family Size Boxes of Cereal
- Large bottles of ketchup, jars of mayonnaise, peanut butter, Hershey’s syrup, grape jelly, and strawberry jelly
- Family Sized packages of cookies, like Oreos, Chips Ahoy, etc.
- Family Size Packages of granola or cereal bars, any flavor
- #10 cans of peaches, pineapple tidbits and mixed fruit
For more information, call Bethany’s Development Office at 610-589-4501.