Bethany Children’s Home is Sanctuary® Certified and follows the Sanctuary model of trauma-informed care in all of our programs. Each program is hosted on our scenic campus in Womelsdorf, PA. Bethany follows the house-parent model; and there are On Call Campus Supervisors (OCCS) available 24 hours a day.
Youth in all of our programs are provided the following:
- Intake Health Screening
- Health oversight and referral
- Psychiatric Services on site
- Spiritual Assessments at intake
- Spiritual Services including character and moral development
- Siblings can be placed together and receive sibling counseling
- Sibling and family visits available
- Bethany Education Coordinator located on Conrad Weiser School District Grounds responsible solely for Bethany Youth
- Daily life skills training for all youth through cottage living
- Music Therapy facilitated by Board Certified Music Therapists
- Arts and Crafts and Recreation with dedicated recreation staff
Our campus facilities include an in-ground pool, full gymnasium with fitness center, multipurpose room, racquetball courts, basketball-volleyball-tennis courts, low ropes course, hiking trails, fishing pond, church with its own recreation center, softball field, arts and crafts building with ceramics studio, infirmary and working farm.