Youth in Bethany’s Residential Treatment Program and Short Term Intensive Treatment Program reside in 7 cottages on Bethany’s scenic campus in Womelsdorf, PA. The cottages combine to offer 78 beds to male and female youth.
Youth in the Residential and Short Term programs are provided with these services, in addition to a few services unique to the respective programs.
- Weekly individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Licensed and Master’s Level Therapists
- Family therapy through contract counselors
- Psychological Services through contract counselors
- Drug and Alcohol services in conjunction with Caron Counseling
- Immediate School Placement
- Alternative education program and special education through Conrad Weiser School District is available
- On-ground tutoring lab with licensed teachers is available and mandatory for any student with educational deficiencies
- Balanced and Restorative Justice Principles outcomes for JPO youth
- Opportunities for community service
- Ansell Casey Life Skills Assessments
- Formal Life Skills Training and Education for all youth 16 and older
- Personalized Transition and Permanency Planning starting at age 16
The Residential Treatment Program is intended for youth who require support and services to obtain skills in order to move to a less structured setting or return home. The following are services unique to the Residential Treatment Program.
- Life Skills and Independent Living Group for all youth 16 and older
- Assistance with higher education planning
- Assistance in finding employment and housing
The Short Term Intensive Treatment Program is a 90-day program intended for youth whose permanency goal is reunification or for youth who require intensive initial treatment services before Residential Treatment Services begin. The following are services unique to the Short Term Intensive Treatment Program.
- Twice weekly individual therapy
- Immediate School Placement in an on-campus alternative education program via CW School District
Call today for referrals.