For immediate assistance with emergency services contact the Shelter Care Program at 610-589-4501,ext 117.
Bethany’s Shelter Care program provides emergency services and immediate housing to youth ages 6-18. The Shelter Care Program provides the same services offered to all youth in other programs at Bethany, plus the following unique services.
- Crisis Intervention/emergency services
- Short term housing
- Immediate School Placement in Alternative Education Programming
- 24 hour awake child care staff
- On-site Director of Shelter Care and Social Services Staff
- Off campus educational field trips
- Use of outside groups for education on topics such as drugs and alcohol prevention, pregnancy prevention, and maintaining healthy relationships
Click here for referrals.