Recreation staff provide treatment services to individuals using a variety of leisure activities including book clubs, sports, games, dance, challenge activities, and community outings. The Bethany Recreation staff provide treatment through:
- Individualized assessment
- Appropriate leisure and social skills training
- Team building groups and team sports
- Physical Fitness activities
- Community outings
- Individual and group leadership training
- Problem solving activities
- Weekly individual sessions
- Utilization of low ropes challenge course
- Co-facilitation of groups with other disciplines
Summer recreation at Bethany brings our tradition of Wednesday night activities, exciting field trips, hiking, biking, and fishing..
Call Sarah Palmer at 610-589-4501 ext. 892 for more information.